- Specification / Details
Niterider Lumina™ 1800 Dual Beam gives you stadium light visibility at a modest price. Go shred your favourite trails.
• 1800 max lumen output on Boost Mode
• All New Collimator Lens, distributes a smooth widespread beam pattern
• Side lighting for increased visibility day or night
• Long lasting 20 hour runtime at 100 lumens in Walk Mode
• 5 Light Levels plus 2 Daylight Flash Modes
• FL1 Standard IP64, dust and water-resistant
• Secure on and off-road capable handlebar mount
• Fits standard and oversize 35mm handlebars
• Helmet mountable (Helmet Mount sold separately)
• Fast 3 hour charge via the included AC power charging adapter
• Low battery indicator
• Extend your ride time, 6 hour runtime at 350 lumens in Low Mode
• Boost Mode indicator, power button will light up red and blue
• Boost Mode, double tap power button to unleash maximum LED output at 1800 lumens!
• Lock Mode, perfect for use during storage and transporting the light.
Press and hold power button for 7 seconds to lock out operation of light.
Pink Bike review: "Once on the trail, this light was extremely bright in boost mode and offered excellent forward and sidelight. I could readily see features way up the trail as well as potential hazards on the sides when in high mode. I utilized the brighter "boost" mode when descending more technical trail and it was similar to boost style modes the other lights tested. I used low (350 lumens) and medium (700 lumens) mode on the climbs and flat sections, and a mix of high (1500 lumens) and boost (1800 lumens) for all the descents. Battery power was more than sufficient for the one-hour loop we tested on." Read the full review here: Pink Bike.