- Specification / Details
Improving protection and impact performance is the number one priority of the Alpinestars Vector helmet. Both Vector helmets are designed with extended coverage.
The outer shell is made from a vacuum formed PC in-mold with EPS inner liner and reinforced with a rigid internal frame embedded into the molded helmet.
With the Vector Helmet’s inner size ring, riders are able to make easy snap length and height adjustments to improve fit.
The Vector Tech helmet comes standard with the MIPS system - designed to reduce the risk for minor and severe brain injuries by absorbing and redirecting rotational energies and forces during an impact event.
- Protection and impact values were the priority in the development of the helmet
- Certified to en, cpsc, as.
- Weight (size m) with mips 390 gr.
- 19 Openings for effective ventilation.
- Reinforced with embedded rigid frame.
- Vacuum formed polycarbonate.
- Extended side protection.
- Comfort liner with quick-dry anti-bacterial fabric.
- Replaceable inner liner pads.
- Fully adjustable dial sizing system.
- Quick release chin strap buckle.
- Adjustable visor for goggles.
- Designed to accommodate eyewear.