What size of bike?
Everyone needs their bike to fit - at Quest Adventure we'll set your bike up like a made to measure suit.
Some fit issues to consider
- Women usually require different saddles and may prefer higher handle bars.
- A bike must fit and its length is the most crucial factor in determining size/comfort. We can adjust the length by moving the saddle or changing he stem.
- Saddle height and position, handle bar height and width, stem length will all be adjusted and we'll send you away with a comfort guarantee
- We'll invite you to bring it back to make any adjustments to improve comfort and performance.
- Comfort guarantee - if it doesn't feel right, we'll adjust or change parts until it does.
Weight is probably the most important feature of any bike after the design. This is the reason to spend more. There is a simple formula for deciding how much to spend: more money = less weight. Weight may be an issue particularly if you are riding hills or lifting the bike. Buy as light as you can afford.