ENDURA BAA BAA MERINO BASE LAYER £39.99
The absolute must have item for any one that ever ventures out of doors. Warm, wicking, quick drying, non smelling, soft, cuddly - everything that you ever wanted in a base layer whatever your activity. DON'T START THE AUTUMN WITHOUT ONE.
Naturally insulating and low odour properties of fine gauge Merino wool
High warmth/weight ratio even when wet
All seams flatlocked for comfort
Black or chocolate
BBB Thermo layer £39.99
This a tight fitting baselayer great for Autumn and Winter. It is ideal for cool days and dries fast if you overdo it on the hills.
- Long sleeve base layer.
- This base layer keeps you warm and dry during outdoor sports on those cold winter days.
- The innovative seamless body construction incorporates rib zones for enhanced body support and increased thermal efficiency. Mesh zones provide improved perspiration control.
- The combination of polypropylene and polyamide fibers is an excellent blend designed to keep you warm, dry and fresh.
- With QuickDry treatment.
- Sizes: XS/S, M/L and XL/ XXL (M/L is perfect but tight on me -39" chest so the XL/XXL is more like a large Endura size).
PEARL IZUMI TRANSFER LITE S/LESS £25
Probably my most import peice of clothing
Keeps you dry and comfortable especially when it gets warm
* P.R.O. Transfer Lite fabric with Minerale™ provides optimal moisture transfer, dry time and odor absorbance
* Anatomic 'close-to-body fit
* Crew neck on Mens, Scoop Neck on Womens
* Tuckable-length drop tail